Saturday, July 14, 2012

Will it be free?

"Will MLPRPG be free? Will I have to pay? If I'm not a brony, do I have to buy it? What if I am?"
The main question:

Will MLPRPG be free?

The simple answer:

Yes! ^.^

MLPRPG (temporary name) is and always will be 100% free. Even if we did put money toward the development of this project, we're doing it for you MLP fans out there, even the girls! Due to this, we want to give you something that is both simple and complex, but also amazing to you. For free.
Hopefully you now have the answer. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Not to mention if we try to sell content with copyrighted characters we may or may not get lawsuits up the ass, and that's never fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I wasn't so fucking lazy so I could help you guys, but I'm just... Bleh.

    ReplyDelete