Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hip hip

Today is the final day of school. I'm about to leave in 40 minutes, so I thought I'd pop that in here.
The game has reached over 3000 lines of code! (3146 to be exact).
Progress of the game is enlargening, and I am almost ready to release the demo version for you all to try out! WOO!

10 comments:

  1. I thought school had already ended for you, or was I mistaken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are two admins of this blog. It notes who near the bottom. "Lemonlake" is the coder. He lives in the far off land of the UK.

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry I read "LemonLake" as "Lleeron" for some stupid reason.

      Delete
  2. drew did you make that blog post at school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. At home. By 'I'm about to leave in 40 minutes' I meant I'm about to go to school.

      Delete
    2. then why was it made at 11.49 pm

      Delete
  3. umm, the tail is the wrong way...

    ReplyDelete